Support the Much-needed "Asian Nations -- The Charter for Permanent Peace- Basic Standards" for Taiwan, Tibet, Hong Kong, Xinjiang, Korea and China
(To serve as constitutional norms or special provisions at the "national" and "subnational” levels (state, province, district or federation.)
This charter integratesChina’s idea of “Reform, Opening up and Peaceful Development” as well as the national policy of “Work Together to Build a Community of Shared Future for Mankind” approved by the United Nations. It also integrates India’s traditional thinking of “The world is one family [Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam]“; the western political thought of a Principality in the World and “One Family of Human Beings”; and Tibet’s true principle of A Better Me-A Better We-A Better World. The charter also integrates the wisdom of laws and regulations from all humankind from time to time, and incorporates them into one platform in our global comparative database of laws and regulations, available at https://www.lawlove.org/tw/. The main purpose of this effort is to establish a global database of comparative laws and regulations, and form a global (multiple/common) law, which allows us to compare the advantages and disadvantages of all laws via our mobile phones. Everyone who has universal values can choose and apply the best laws. You and I can stand on the shoulders of giants, increasing wisdom, discovering truth, and fulfilling the aforementioned eastern and western values. Whether a natural or legal person in the world, no one can surpass you and me. Today, we stand before history, before humanity, and proclaim the standards of the Charter for Permanent Peace (ISO). 1
Consider that Asia, the world’s most dangerous powder keg, has only two paths to the future —peace and destruction. Faced with endless development of nuclear weapons of Russia, the US and China, once war erupts, everything will turn into ashes. This shows that peace is the absolute truth; but truth cannot stand on its own, it can only protect its actors. To prevent war, the UN was established in 1945 to replace the 1920s League of Nations. But the UN’s reforms were not successful, and even the Security Council’s ban on the use of the veto in dealing with the crimes of ethnic cleansing, war crimes and crimes against humanity, imposed to comply with the absolute law of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (§53), fell short of the hoped-for effect. Thus, we propose a unique model of a charter for permanent peace that is the opposite of the United Nations approach. Unlike the UN approach of top to bottom, the Taiwan charter for permanent peace guarantees inclusive participation so that any nation or autonomous entity (state, province or district) can independently implement a perpetual peace system and become a UN strategic partner for peace.
Considering the U.S. returns to Asia and war crisis:the regional stability of Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Xinjiang, Tibet, the South China Sea, the Taiwan Strait, the East China Sea and other areas has been constantly disturbed by war and autocratic rule. Take Afghanistan as an example, since 1979, the Soviet-Arab/Afghanistan war lasted for 10 years; from 2001 to the present, the US-Arab/Afghanistan war has lasted 18 years. There is no universal system as well as a strategy that is applicable for all nations for perpetual peace. In the wake of all these growing conflicts, today, the China-Russian joint military exercise and the US’ increased presence in Asia to maintain peace in the region remain unsuccessful. There are still blind spots in the US’ strategy and the system. Because “the enemy of my enemy is my ally.” For instance, the biggest enemy of the CCP is the people of China. Ultimately, people and humanity at large seek peace. The US return to Asia should be able to maintain or establish permanent peace, otherwise what will the people gain from the US return to Asia? Peace must be permanent, otherwise it is just a ceasefire. Therefore, the only way to ensure success in returning to Asia is a universal system that establishes permanent peace. These standards can eliminate its blind spots and fill its vacuums and establish permanent peace. It can reduce more than 1/2 of the global defense budget to eliminate nuclear weapons and poverty.
Consider that China has only two paths to the future: A federal government of China or division into a mass of independent nations like the breakup of the Soviet Union. China has apparently developed the weapons and technology to directly destroy satellites of the US and other nations; it has announced plans to build 15 aircraft carriers; and it aims to replace world standards with its “One Belt One Road” initiative by 2035. Yet no matter how strong its forces may be, military history proves that all battles will eventually return to the domestic battlefield of "system performance", where systems will be judged as good or bad, and nations will be declared winners and losers. Dictatorships and democracy are inherently incompatible. The CCP’s one country, two systems policy is a blatant insult to the IQ of the world’s people. In Chinese history, aging dynasties have been replaced by new ones, but there are no democratic political systems—the ultimate roads to freedom, democracy and permanent peace. As long as the CCP's authoritarian system continues to exist, none of China's ethnic minorities or neighboring countries will be spared from bullying by the CCP and its policies.
Consider the US pivot to an Asia in crisis, taking Afghanistan as an example. Afganistan was in chaotic war with the Soviet Union from 1979-1989. From 2001 until the present, it has been engulfed in war with the US. The US has failed to maintain peace in Asia, and its staregies are all confused. Therefore, looking at Asia, we see blind spots in strategy and vacuums in the system, due to the concept that ‘my enemy's enemies are my allies’. The Chinese Communist Party continues to be the most aggressive authoritarian party. Therefore, in the wake of this chaos and growing fear and instability, these standards can eliminate the blind spots and fill in the vacuums. This will allow cuts of more than 1/2 of global defense budgets by eliminating nuclear weapons.
Whereas in crisis Taiwan always has only two paths: as the angel of permanent peace or the eternally futile pariah (per Wu Ruiren)2. The former is self-fulfilling, while the latter is determined by geo-powers. Don't imagine that your nation will give you a future, only you can give your nation a future by encouraging Taiwan and the oppressed peoples of Asia to resist authoritarian rule. Non-violent disobedience initiated by a nation’s people has always been the most effective and feasible method for ending authoritarian rule. Only Taiwan, Hong Kong and Tibet possess the proper geography, history, language and culture as well as universal values like freedom and democracy, which can be directly communicated with the Chinese peaple in promoting permanent peace and "one world under one set of laws”. The Taiwan charter for permanent peace will not only ensure peace and regional stability across Asia and China, it will also help China achieve peaceful evolution of the CCP ’s "belt and road" control. When the CCP's rule is loosened, it will naturally trigger the people's desire to imitate the global governance system of Taiwan and other peaceful development systems based on democracy and rule of law.
The main idea and over-riding strategy of these standards3: Their origin (1) “He drew a circle that shut me out- Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But love and I had the wit to win: We drew a circle and took him In!” (Edwin Markham) (2) “…in questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the constitution” (the founding father of the US, Thomas Jefferson). (3) Letting others draft your sacred constitution is equivalent to giving your soul to others to dominate your body. You are the master of your destiny, you are the commander-in-chief of your soul, and the constitution is the general will of the people. Constitutional reform makes you the master. The promises anyone makes to you do not count: the sacred power of constitutional drafting and amendment lies always in your hands.
Elements of Perpetual Peace Standards:"Laws" must be interconnected with the existence of "people" and be universal, therefore: 1). International law takes precedence over domestic law, with direct effect on the people; 2). Any state organization, for example, the UN, the EU, the US, Germany, etc. has constitutional laws; 3). The locality is the main body that constitutes state and global organizations. The US, Germany, etc., have state constitutional laws and constitutional legislation; 4). Of the International Organization for Standardization’s (ISO) published International Standards, 30,000 are national standards. Only when all laws are combined in one and can be accessed by you and me will A Better Me, A Better We and A Better World be possible. These three levels cannot be decoupled, and they must be fulfilled by unified laws...
Elements of a permanent peace government:"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." These standards provide a fair and long-lasting national framework and organizational procedures
4 , modeled after the "UN Global Governance System" for implementation it at the super-national (international organizations), national (US, China, Japan, Russia) and sub-national levels (Tibet, Hong Kong, provinces, states, etc.) to promote the Permanent Peace Standards5 (ISO), using Taiwan or Tibet, Xinjiang, Hong Kong or South Korea as the Asian model(s), then expanding this to the global sub-national level of 249 political entities and systems so that the peaceful standards will reveal natural opportunities universal in the world of humanity and lead to effective compliance: (Please closely examine the following 2 basic concepts and 28 basic propositions.
The Basic Concepts of Permanent Peace Standards
1. Create a system6 global integration of laws, global participation in justice, and consolidation of constitutional standards (ISO).
2. Create a system for sustainable development of the earth: implement global governance, safeguard the global environment7 and enhance government standards (ISO).
>The Basic Propositions of the Permanent Peace for Building the Nation and Creating the Constitution (Basic Propositions)
Part One. General Outline (Omitted)
(Preserve the current constitutional outlines of nations, states and federations to reduce ideological disputes that can hinder the process of permanent peace)
Part One. General Outline (Omitted)
Section One – Freedom Principles of Permanent Peace
1. A Nation Founded on Freedom8:Ensure that people's freedom, democracy, and human rights will never lag behind those of other countries. Everyone can directly select the best laws of all nations and methods of universal value. §1.1
2. A World under Freedom9: Construct a holy place to achieve freedom in Asia and throughout the world. Carry out frequent elections and referendums to respect and protect human dignity—observe the limits followed in California and Switzerland.§1.9
3. Voting Frequency10:Free campaigning in elections and referendums, in principle acting not to surpass the standards of other nations and states; and promote human dignity, freedom, democracy, human rights and justice.§1.3
4. Election Procedures11:Ensure strong anti-corruption measures, banning money as a factor in politics. TV stations shall offer competent authorities and political parties at least 60 minutes per week without charge.§1.6
Section Two - Democracy Principles of Permanent Peace
6. A Nation Founded on Democracyd13: State sovereignty, absolutely belongs to all taxpayers and therefore, people shall have the ultimate power to make decisions. Any referendum or democratic decision requires a majority of more than 60% of voters for approval§2.6.4
7. The World under Democracy14:Lead Asia to democracy and promote democracy throughout the world. Develop inclusive democratic political and economic systems, and peacefully evolve corrupt and oppressive autocratic systems.§2.3.1
8. Open Legislation15:Enhance the global (common/multiple) community. One person from every natio n, friend or foe, shall participate in the process of law-making on behalf of his/her legislature—but with no voting rights on proposals not of direct interest to their native country.§2.4.2
9. Open Administration16: Sovereignty resides with the people, leaders' international competitiveness will be enhanced, and national power is reinforced. Citizens of free and democratic countries may run for heads of government at all levels.§2.4.3
10. Term of office for national leaders 17:Any elected leader shall serve a single five-year term; and for 6 years after leaving office they or close relatives may not be able to run for the same office according to law. This provision may not be annulled by constitutional amendment.§2.7
Section Three - Human Rights Principles of Permanent Peace
11. A Nation Founded on Human rights:18:Create value for life, give rise to constitutional standards, improve resource allocation, and promote permanent peace. These are the rights of all people and the duty of all nations.§3.1.1
12. A World under Human Rights19:Construct a holy place for human rights standards and deepen human rights standards world-wide. Human rights are internal affairs of the world, and any violation of the human rights of an individual shall be regarded as a violation of the human rights of citizens everywhere.§3.2.2
13. National Decentralization20: Ensurethe protection of human rights. The heads of administrative, prosecutorial and court agencies are elected separately in different years. 1/4 of all lawmakers must be elected annually to ensure they are responsive to public opinion and alert to public grievances.§3.3
14. International Decentralization:21:Construct the human common destiny proposed by China and approved by the UN. Half of the members of the Human Rights and Citizenship Exercise Committee are appointed by international human rights organizations.§3.4
Section Four - Rule of Law Principles of Permanent Peace
15. A Nation Founded on the Rule of 22:Create a sacred constitution that protects the nation and its people, guaranteeing a great cause for the people, great love for humanity, great law for heaven and earth and Unity among all nations.§4.1
16. The World under Rule of Law 23:Public international conventions and laws shall take precedence over national law, with direct force and impact on the people; nations shall work together to construct global law; and nations jointly ruled by law shall constitute global rule of law.§4.2
17. Constitutional guarantees24:Globalization of constitutionalization, localization of constitutionalization, modernization of constitutional interpretation and accountability for unconstitutional acts. The President, the people's representatives and military and educational leaders are all guarantors of adherence to the Constitution.§4.9
18. Utilize the Constitution to Resolve Dilemmas25:Create a mechanism for solving political and economic problems to achieve permanent peace for humanity and sustainable development of the earth. When national laws are repressed, drafting a constitution is an obligation.§5.1
National Decentralization Organization
Section Five - Concurrent Legislation Principles of Permanent Peace
19. Global Legislation 26: Global competition and concurrent legislative powers—Government agencies at the national and subnational levels (local governments) shall have legislative rights only where laws are not enacted at the supranational level.§5.3
20. National legislation27:Adopt committee-centric principles, creating a congress with the fewest shortcomings and the greatest advantages to initiate constant reform and standardized integration (ISO).§5.4
21. Regional Legislation28: Ensure that under the charter autonomy and foreign relations will never lag behind those of other nations. The term of representatives in the legislature shall be two years, so that grassroots public opinion will reach the highest levels of legislatures and the international community.§6.1
Section Six - Concurrent Administration Principles of Permanent Peace
22. Global Administration29:Global concurrence in administration: Promote world government standards. When performing global tasks, domestic governments shall act as executing agencies commissioned by international-level governments.§6.4
23. National Administration30:Modified semi-presidential system, the President is elected by the people. The Prime Minister must be born locally and be responsive to a public opinion base; duties include government operations and national defense.§1.1
24. Local administration 31:States, provinces and districts are the basic subjects of global governance. Any treaty involving a certain territory should first be examined by the autonomous organization for that place.§6.1.6
Section Seven - Justice and Prosecution Principles of Permanent Peace
25. Judicial Prosecution and Prosecution 32:The Procurator General is elected by the people. Local judges and deputy procurator generals are elected under the one-vote single-choice system, choosing one PG and two Deputy PGs according to the number of votes, and creating a collegial panel for procedural justice. §7.3
26. Ruling prediction system33:To ensure that no one is above the law and no one will not be protected by the law, a free court ruling prediction system with an accuracy of more than 60% shall be implemented.§1.1
Section Eight - Justice and Rulings Principles of Permanent Peace
27. Justice and the Courts34:The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court shall be elected by the people to ensure that judicial integrity is continuously improved. This will guarantee that universal justice is responsive. Also, half of all judges should come from the world’s six continents.§8.1
28. Permanent Constitution 35:Protect the nation's sacred constitution with global constitutional agreement and global review of unconstitutionality. When there is no remedy for an unconstitutional action, all people have the right to resist.§8.9
These standards are based on the three levels of global governance of the UN, a millennium plan designed for use by individual political entities and a time-honored strategic constitutional military and legal system. Each clause is a necessary and sufficient condition for permanent peace and development. The necessary principles and rules of the world shall be further refined by judges.
Considering the broad scope of permanent peace, only when international organizations and the national security organs of democratic countries - the legislature or other influential people - lend their support, will the butterfly effect be triggered, attracting large numbers of world citizens to bravely follow the Taiwan’s path of permanent peace without any bloodshed. Taiwan will break through its domestic and external barriers to peacefully change the totalitarian systems and eventually eliminate nuclear-backed autocracies.
To this end, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet, Xinjiang, Mongolia, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and the 4.7 billion people living under the threat of dictatorship in Asia have nothing to lose but their iron curtains and chains and the violence and lies that constrain them, while others will lose nothing, instead gaining protection of their nations' sacred constitutions and the holy law of their people. All will achieve self-realization, living and working in peace and happiness, and enjoying prosperity for generations to come. Standing here in the torrent of history, we hope that these standards will be the "ultimate system for humanity" that can be trusted and pursued with confidence.
See details at https://www.lawlove.org/en/book
iNGO Permanent Peace Partners World Federation, General spiritual mentor: His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
(1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner)
iNGO Permanent Peace Partnership, Founder: Chien-ming Huang and Global Presidents and Partners
Permanent Peace Partnership:https//lawlove.org/en
1.Create one set of peaceful rule of law systems that can be utilized permanently at the national and subnational (state, province, local area) levels, becoming ISO constitutional standards (see illustration)
2. Rwei-ren Wu (Ph. D., Politics, The University of Chicago, USA. Working as Associate Research Fellow of ITH Academia Sinica), Prometheus Unbound: When Formosa Reclaims the World, ‘The Pariah Manifesto’: From the moment it appeared on the stage of world history, was Taiwan destined to play the beautiful but futilely trapped eternal pariah?
3. The legal constitution is based on the US Constitution, the political constitution is based on the UK’s, the strategic constitution is based on the Swiss document, and permanent peaceful development is based on the UN Charter and authoritative doctrines such as those of Kant, Duguit and Kelsen.
4. The organization of the permanent peace standards includes four basic rights of the people and four basic organizations of the state; the constituent elements of each organization and the interactions involved, have special structures and functions, such as the matrix organization of the committee-centered legislature. See the preamble of the legislative standards (§5) for details.
5. The "constitution" is a guarantee of human rights, an amulet for the people, the general will of the nation and a patron saint for the national soul. A Constitution exists and changes day after day, because the Constitution is what actually happens. Everything that happens is constitutional, and even if nothing happens. Everything that happens is constitutional. Even if nothing happens, it is also the source of the Constitution-political constitution.
6. "Creating for Permanent Peace": This idea stems from three important statements in Frédéric Laupics's "On Permanent Peace": 1. Peace can only be established through legal rights; 2. The purpose of legal power is peace; 3. Therefore peace inevitably raises the issue of political foundations. The above three requirements are met in these standards, and they are summarized as follows: 1. The peace-making system must be formulated with a constitution that is backed by the highest legal rights; 2. The power to draft and amend the constitution belongs directly, unconditionally and completely to the people; 3. Legislation, administration and justice are both empowered and bound by the Constitution, and they must conform to the peaceful policy and the mechanism for resolving state affairs.; 4. If there is no remedy for an unconstitutional action, everyone has the right to resist; 5. Therefore, democratic human rights are the starting point and end point of national and legal rights.
"Legal rights" The categories of Recht (German) and droit (French) include all rights, powers, laws and other principles or bases, and they are also a part of the principles or bases of Buddhism, Christianity, Islam and other religions. There are three dimensions of legality, presence and guarantee: 1. A Better Me—a human rights boundary that does not prevent others from being better. 2. A Better We—that is, the village, community, autonomous region, state or province of our community; sovereignty delimits its boundary. 3. A Better World—a better community in all communities around the world; the extent of the field of all human life, the extent of the realm of legal rights. These three levels cannot be decoupled, and the external system of human nature is required by human dignity and completed by legal rights. This is consistent with the three levels of super-national, national, and sub-national as defined in the United Nations Global Governance.
7.The Iroquois Indians in the northeastern US had a few great laws: when discussing public affairs, the tribe would always keep in mind the well-being of the seventh generation to come. Seven generations, equivalent to roughly 150 years. By 2170 (Editor's note: it is now 2020), what kind of earth do we want to live in? What decisions should we make today in 2020?
8. Freedom is one of the basic principles of the founding of the country. The real purpose of the state is to guarantee freedom. The state is the means, and freedom is the purpose. Freedom is like the air, you only perceive its existence when you suffocate from lack of air.
9. Global Freedom: all laws that are conducive to safeguarding the dignity and freedom of human beings shall constitute a part of domestic law, and the people have to amend and substantively invoke them. The State shall not be excluded from due process of law.
10.The most concrete and effective way for people to become the masters of the country is to vote. It is also the most effective tool for profit-making and elimination as well as the most important means of eliminating social unrest. Frequency of voting is directly proportional to human dignity and security.
11. Participation in politics requires spending money, and politics is never clean. Every communications channel is the property of the people, and according to the national principle of by the people, of the people, and for the people, the people must naturally take back some of the channels to construct democracy.
12.See Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany, §5 [Freedom of expression, arts and sciences] ,§9 [Freedom of association],§18 [Forfeiture of basic rights], §21[Political parties] 2.Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behavior of their adherents, seek to undermine or abolish the free democratic basic order or to endanger the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany shall be unconstitutional.
13. Amartya Kumar, Sen (winner of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Economics), Development As Freedom, ‘Democracy means spreading the pain of poverty to those in power… ‘, New York: Anchor Books, 2000, p. 180.
14. The world is one family [Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam] (in Indian tradition); the world is the public, the world is the same, make selections based on ability – also a fine tradition in China for two thousand years. We are now entering the era of the global village, and for the sake of permanent peace, global governance requires rule of the nation.
15. For sovereign states that do not have international recognition, opening up global legislation can not only improve the quality of legislation and enhance the status of the country; it also breaks through diplomatic barriers for the legislature and expands economic and trade cooperation. Other experiments should study prototypes of the UN Parliament.
16. Open positions, so that any elected head of a nation must compete with the global elite, certify that he/she is on the same level as the world elite and internationally competitive. Recruit talents for the future of global peace. And for permanent peace, let us understand progress from the theoretical level to an empirical basis in dialogue with theory.
17. As Montesquieu once noted: "Those who hold power must empower others." In the past 36 years, South Korea’s seven presidents have been involved in greed, imprisonment, and suicide. Park Geun-hye was elected for five years and could be re-elected once. If she is not involved in the scandal of “sweetness and politics”, the constitutional amendment is very likely to succeed. Xi Jinping, who was re-elected for five years, wrangled a change to an unlimited term system.
18.Democracies regard "people" as the masters of the country while authoritarian states use human beings as "tools". The CCP says nothing about it and prohibits people's party members from talking about human rights. Thus Taiwan naturally becomes the human rights savior for the Chinese people.
19. The real purpose of the Constitution is to defend human rights. Constitutional Standards guarantee "Human Rights Standards" and demonstrate that removing the shackles on human rights in global action is a basic obligation of the state.
20. To decentralize a country effectively and efficiently, take election directly by the people as a basic benchmark.
21. Those who persecute human rights are inevitably cohorts of national leaders or governors. Half of the National Human Rights Action and Citizenship Exercise Committee shall be nominated by authoritative international human rights organizations, which shall also be responsible for disbanding of the National Communications Commission.
22. Perpetual peace requires laws to ensure permanent peace, with peace, development and justice forming the axis of the constitution; the achievement of the Great Cause—establishing Great Love, the Great Law and Global Unity—are the general norms for permanent peace and development.
23. The prerequisite for permanent peace is One World under One Set of Laws, which is also the main axis of the supranational constitution, the national constitution, and local charters. The ultimate goal of heaven and earth is to ensure that "you and me" are aware of the legal sources of these standards.
24. The law is not enough. Anyone who is responsible for public services, with or without pay, is a constitutional guarantor within the scope of his/her duties. Anyone who violates statutory duties must bear civil criminal responsibility according to the law. France assigns responsibility for constitutional guarantees to the president; in China, this responsibility for constitutional guarantees falls to the CCP via the people (see Preface).
25. See Huang Chien-ming, The Charter for Permanent Peace §14.9.19, Taipei: Permanent Peace Partnership, 2020.
26. The concept found in Article 72 (Co-opetition in Legislation) of the German Basic Law has been extended into global federal concurrent legislative powers.
27. Modern national legislation, whether it is the organization or the process of producing members of the legislature, has universal advantages and disadvantages. This charter adopts an elite system for committees. Candidates are all national elites who have passed the constitutional examination and are not fettered by false gods, gangsters or gambling. They can easily be elected and have no known general shortcomings while offering innovative advantages that exceed all expectations.
28. Refer to Article 32 of the German Basic Law (Local Self-Government Charter - Foreign Relations of the State) 32.2 A treaty dealing with a particular situation in a state requires consultation with the State as soon as possible before it can be concluded.
29. Existing supranational organizations such as the UN, the World Bank, and the International Permanent Court... shall serve to achieve permanent peace, develop global concurrent, promote government standards (ISO), and give rise to the Federal Republic of the World.
30. The presidential system of Argentina helped make it the seventh richest country in the world in the early 20th century. In 1908 its per capita income surpassed Germany, Canada and the Netherlands to rank seventh in the world. The leader of the radical party, Ippolito, was elected president in 1916 to fulfill his political views and substantially increase wages and tariffs. By 2016 Argentina’s per capita income sank to 59th in the world.
31. Implement the "basics of global geography". All government affairs should be managed at the government level and full-time institutions closest to the people. That is, if locals can do it, the central government does not need to; if the state can do it, international entities do not need to.
32. The US has 51 procuratorial systems in 50 states, and the Washington, DC prosecutor was appointed by the president for 200 years before switching to direct election in recent years; the US also has 43 state attorneys and/or prosecutors. The Chinese People's Procuratorate and the People's Court are also independent, but the party is higher than the state.
33. Administrative and prosecutorial authorities are separately authorized by the people to avoid self-administration of their own prosecutions, to break the structure of corruption, and to ensure that no one is above the law and that no one can be deprived of the protection of the law. At the same time, legal rulings can be predicted by modern science and technology. The courts cannot allowed to be like Russian roulette, relying solely on luck.
34. There are 43 state judges elected in the United States (Law Love database), it is the primary duty of the government to help its citizens, and justice should be responsive. The Constitutional Court judges should come from six continents (Asia-Europe- Africa-North America-South America-Oceania) ( Note: here in this section I have mentioned about the United States, but the second point mentioned about the need for judges from six continents, how are these two sentences relevant to each other).
35. Since the combination of heaven and earth is a part of domestic law, the equivalent of 99.9% of these standards has been drawn up in global agreement, so naturally there is no worry about reviews of global unconstitutional actions. Furthermore, "laws without penalties are not laws, and a constitution that does not countenance resistance is not a constitution." When public power is unconstitutional, it violates international law and violates permanent peace, the constitutional system and/or the liberal democratic constitutional order, and if no other remedy is at hand, everyone in the world has the right to resist (§7.9).