Standards of the Asian Charter for Permanent Peace
When peace is nowhere to be found, insights into peace are a universal consensus among humanity, yet at the same time permanent peace is a universal taboo among all governments. The constitutions of more than 200 nations, sub-national entities, states, provinces, districts and republics all have peace initiatives, and the teachings of major religious organizations also mention peace, but none of them lists Permanent Peace as a development policy, which leads to peace as an excuse for vested interests to oppose reforms. Peace must be permanent, otherwise it is just a ceasefire or armistice. Therefore, the “Asia-Pacific Permanent Peace Alliance” (hereinafter, the Alliance) believes in permanent peace (i.e., Permanent Peaceable-ism), and proposes constitutional standards for the Charter for Permanent Peace (hereinafter, Permanent Peace Charter / this constitution). Before it is too late (before countries, regions, the high seas, global commons are all hijacked/devoured by totalitarian powers or before the outbreak of World War III), without controversy involving alteration of national names, national territory or international understanding policies, we offer a peaceful system that can be operated independently and permanently by any national or sub-national government to prevent, detect and resolve all permanent peace problems. This is the basic bottom line of human civilization, for which we seek support or models for constitutional standards:
1. The Natural Law and Truth of Permanent Peace. Ultimately, we humans have only two paths to the future: Peace or Destruction. June 10, 2020, Russia said: China has always refused the prospect of tripartite negotiations, even as it continues self-development of nuclear weapons. Russia announced in 2020 that the Tsar Bomba tested in the Arctic 60 years ago was 3,333 times as powerful as the atomic bomb which shattered Hiroshima. Russia fabricated 50 Tsar Bomba to counter Trump's withdrawal from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty. From the seabed to outer space, with endless development of nuclear and biochemical weapons, once nuclear or chemical warfare erupts everything will be burnt to ashes; confirming that peace is the ultimate and the only eternal truth, the life and the way; it is also the best and unbeatable universal value. Peace cannot be maintained forever by force alone. History has long shown that no matter how powerful an empire may be, all wars and battles will eventually return to the domestic battlefield of “system performance” to verify the quality of the system and determine the success or failure of the nation. In this era of the global village, plagues and natural disasters, internal strife and external disasters will affect the entire world—no one will be spared.To obtain a global constitution for Permanent Peace, it is necessary to progress “from point to line to plane”, and it is urgent for all major legislatures to support this Alliance and its concept of “One Eternal Sun, One Permanent Peace Code” as the starting point for the movement;
2. The Philosophy and Jurisprudence of Permanent Peace. Maintaining world order—"One Solar System, under One Set of Laws". The unity of all laws is a unity of heavenly principles, truth, philosophy and jurisprudence. Permanent Peace is the eternal truth and jurisprudence. When truth and jurisprudence conflict with national conditions and the people’s conditions, what needs to be adjusted is national conditions and the people’s conditions rather than truth and jurisprudence; when jus cogens conflicts with international law, it is international law that needs to be adjusted; and when international law conflicts with domestic law, domestic law must be adjusted. Therefore, standing in front of history and mankind, this alliance proposes “one solar system, one legal system” without no losers, and proposes a global constitution, that is, one constitution for one earth, and the arrival of constitutional standards that will eliminate the dangers of destructive weapons races, end blind spots that consume infinite amounts of resources, and reduce defense budgets by casting swords into plowshares, eradicating nuclear and chemical weapons and ending poverty.
3. Elements of the Charter for Permanent Peace: This constitution is based on a three-level system of the United Nations, including the supranational level (international organization) ↹ "national level" ↹ "sub-national level" (state-state-province-district-city, republic) with "people" as the subject. The standard framework of this constitution is applicable to any country, confederation or federal self-governance. For example, the U.S., Germany and Argentina all have state constitutions and provincial constitutions, and China’s 33 political divisions hold their own distinctive federal self-governing charters such as Tibet, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Hong Kong, etc. In order to be in line with universal constitutional standards including (1) Safeguard clauses (Schutzklausen) to protect the basic rights of people; (2) Binding clauses (Bindungsklausen) ~ restrain the government from doing bad things (3) Empowerment clauses (Verfassungsauftrag)/ Constitutional mandate ~ stipulate that legislators are empowered by the Constitution and international law to formulate laws, (4) Program sentences (Programmsätze)/ Determination of national goals(Staatszielbestimmung)~~ clearly state that policies should be consistent with Permanent Peace and sustainable development. These three levels are consistent and consonant with the kingdoms of truth, goodness, beauty, and sanctity. The Charter will be presented to the world forever in a “Constitution beyond Constitutions, Morality beyond Moralities, Faith beyond All Beliefs and Fraternity beyond Fraternities”; which leads every sentence to be true and every term to the infinite human system be maxim to reveal the secrets of heaven of the charter of permanent peace. The eternal human system has become an irreplaceable trust and great law, and has been universally adopted and effectively obeyed in the world civilization;
4. Requirements for the operation of a constitutional government of Permanent Peace: (1) The evolving process for constitutional operation is applicable to all governments and their affiliated agencies (pictured on the right); (2) Test validity: increase wisdom through the themes of major global news, pursuit of truth and fulfilling of values. Over the past 50 years, hundreds of thousands of problems and solutions have been accumulated (see the official website of this Alliance); (3) Feasibility evaluation: such as China, North Korea, etc., under one order, one step is in place, seamless integration, directly transition to constitutional standards (ISO) and continue to operate, all agencies and public officials complete their terms of office, and detailed rules are determined by the federal government and the agreement of each autonomous subject.; (4) Preserving human dignity: Let people master all methods of the comparative database to control their own lives using their mobile phones. They can compare the advantages and disadvantages of all legal systems (see our database), and become a fully qualified global citizen and master of their community, state and world a century and become a qualified global citizen, community-nation-world master so that people will enter the next century early, reverse the destiny of mankind immediately, and become an eternal member of the world; (5) The constitution is each person’s own talisman. Everyone must make their own decisions. Any political promises that change will be withdrawn; (6) Sustainability—revising and amending this charter until it proves to “be the most valuable code worthy of defending with human lives for ages to come”;
5. Fulfill Values, taking Taiwan as an example: In view of US DOD published “2020 China Military Power Report”: The United States maintains a “one-China” policy that is based on the Taiwan Relations Act (TRA) and the three Joint Communiqués. The United States opposes unilateral actions aimed at altering the status quo preserve for 40 years. If the world situation is like this, we cannot wait to die. As long as the CCP exists, the world will not be peaceful; and as long as the Chinese want to annex Taiwan, the world will be helpless. Therefore, it is Taiwan’s unavoidable destiny to help the Chinese people seek democracy and the rule of law and break the "totalitarian iron curtain of globalization", look for all nations to support Taiwan’s model of “democratic supra constitution” and implement the Taiwan concept of government of the people, by the people and for the people, in contrast with the unlimited warfare of totalitarian regimes: China’s governance by the CCP—government by the party, for the party. The supra constitution throws off the shackles of unlimited warfare, is the truth, the nature law, the philosophy, the inevitable justice, is the inevitable rule of "time, place, rightness and humanity" to achieve peace at the lowest cost, the smallest risk, the longest timeliness and the greatest effect. It is also the "ultimate weapon for transforming autocracy and totalitarianism" to freedom and democracy. "China's eternal beacon" is by no means the "Communist Party Manifesto" that the CCP regards as its standard. As always, lightning comes before thunder.
For the world, helping Taiwan means helping the Chinese people and the world achieve peace. A peaceful and prosperous Taiwan will have a "chain reaction" effect and the power of “wave proliferation" in leading the way to democratization and rule of law in China and Russia. Support Taiwan as a model for constitutional standard (ISO), promote Taiwan as the savior of Eastern democracy, and its 23 million people as the angels of Permanent Peace in the East. As rightful winners of the Nobel Peace Prize, they will inevitably share their peace standards and universal values with the 4.5 billion people of Asia (including 1.4 billion in China).
As far as Taiwan is concerned, time and place are not negotiable, and the only way out has always been to fight for harmony, to globalize Taiwan's constitution to save itself. The global constitution of Taiwan will help the world and serve to liberate the eternal and futile colonial slaves (Pariah Manifesto) and cannon fodder. Ignorance Is the Road to Serfdom, and if this chance is missed it will not come again for a thousand years. Sooner or later it will be like Crimea, which was as strong as a nuclear-armed aircraft carrier yet was still wiped out by unlimited warfare. "Taiwan’s constitution will be globalized to save ourselves, and this globalization will transform the whole world." In the face of history and mankind, and before it is too late, although Taiwan is still like a candle in the wind, we need more countries to support Taiwan as a model for the Permanent Peace Charter. As the beacon of democracy in Asia it will become a rising sun in the East, making a final appeal to all humanity:
Standards for the Asian Charter for Permanent Peace (draft)
Two Key Concepts
1. Create a world under the rule of law for mankind's permanent peace, and promote the International Standards (ISO) for constitutional functions.
2. Create an institutional organization for the sustainable development of the earth and promote the International Standards (ISO) of government functions.
Twenty-Eight Basic Principles Standards (A.k.a. 228 Charter)
Introduction: (1) Each of the following items is a sufficient and necessary condition and element of permanent peace and a foundation for constitutional interpretations.
(2) This charter ensures that everyone will benefit and no one will be harmed, from an individual to the world, from now to the future.
If you want to know more, please refer to "donation"
Article 1 Permanent Peace Standards of Freedom
1. Nations Founded on Freedom: To ensure human dignity, universal values, the authenticity of messages and freedom of media are the sufficient and necessary conditions in general foundation of a country in permanent peace, security, stability, development, justice, welfare, morality, and belief.
2. Freedom to Save the World: To protect personality rights, universal values, permanent peace and sustainable development of the time / contents of elections and referendums similar to Switzerland or California—areas with the highest per capita income.
3. Political Participation Formula: Participants in politics should pass the constitution and international law graded examination, with a question bank published at least one year ahead of testing. All electronic media should provide at least one hour per week free of charge for political parties and candidates.
4. Defensive Freedom: Freedom comes at a cost. Anyone who abuses freedom of speech, misuses the media, spreads false information, or attacks with intent to harm the liberal democratic order shall be forbidden. Voting should be mandatory in all congressional elections.
Article 2. Permanent Peace Standards of Democracy
5. Nations Founded on Democracy: Self-determination of peoples in civic, politics, economic, society and cultural, guaranteed of basic revenues without conditions. Creating a democracy beyond democracy which contains the virtues of truth, goodness, beauty and sanctity, perfecting yourself, consolidate the state and consolidate the world.
6. Democracy to Save the World: The earth, nations, localities, communities, are all of the people, by the people and for the people, which is the foundation of permanent peace. Citizens will preach the Permanent Peace gospel to the world instead of performing military and civil service; and military personnel, civil servants and teachers will be promoted and reviewed.
7. Open Legislation: To promote common nations of the world . Promote a global constitution and construct common law for all humanity. Whether enemy foe or friend, each nation shall delegate one person to represent its congress in the legislature, acting to produce legislation in accordance with the law and with all attendant rights.
8. Open Administration: To promote the human family . Enhance the competitiveness of leaders and build sustainable momentum for national power by allowing any citizens of nation that is recognized as fully democratic are permitted to participate in elections for leaders at all levels of government in accordance with the law.
9. Tenure of Governors: Elected leaders shall serve no longer than five years; within 6 years of leaving the office neither they nor close relatives may run for the same office according to the law. Except as provided in this Constitution , constitutional amendments to change the term of office shall not be established.
Article 3. Permanent Peace Standards of Human Rights
10. Nations Founded on Human Rights: Create life values, adopt constitutional standards, improve resource allocation and advance Permanent Peace. These are the most sacred rights of the people and the most urgent obligations of the nation.
11. Human Rights to Save the World : Human rights issues are a global internal affair. Congress shall not enact legislation to restrict or outlaw global human rights standards. Prohibition of any text or words in media must be subjected to due legal process.
12. Humane World: Ensure that “humans” are the main focus at the supranational level↹national level↹subnational level ~ Human-oriented global governance is an obligation that cannot be changed or ignored by the state.
13. National Separation of Powers: The heads of administrative, prosecutorial and court organs shall be elected by the people in annual election; members of the legislature should face election every year so that laws will keep pace with the times, reflect public opinion, and ensure peace.
14. International Decentralization: Practice the principles of community with shared future for mankind in UN and upgrade the Paris Principles~ half of the members of the National Human Rights and Citizenship Exercise Committee shall be appointed by recognized international human rights organizations.
Article 4. Permanent Peace Standards of Rule of Law
15. Nations founded on Law and Order: Compile all laws into one set of laws. International law shall take precedence over domestic law with direct impact of the rights and duties of the people. All laws of all nations shall be incorporated into domestic law, which will be of universal value , and people can choose the laws best suited to their needs.
16. Rule of Laws to Save the World: One Solar System, One Set of Laws. Nations shall act in accordance with the following by jus cogens and international law is national obligation. No state is allowed to violate international law on the grounds that it is not a signatory or it contravenes domestic law.
17. Constitutional Guarantees: globalization of constitutionalization; localization of constitutionalization; modernization of constitutional interpretation; and accountability for constitutional violations. The president, representatives of public opinion, and military, public, religious or religious "leaders" all serve as guarantors of the Constitution.
18. Defense of Peace: Any person preparing to commit the offense specified in any words and/or deeds that obviously endanger national security or advocate or incite or offer comfort or help to the enemy, or crimes against peace, or crimes involving international law, should be prevented and banned.
Article 5. Permanent Peace Standards for Concurrent Legislative Powers
19. Global Legislation: Implement common law of the world. Global Concurrent Legislative Powers – national and sub-national levels have legislative power only in areas with no jurisdiction at the supranational level (international organizations).
20. National Legislation: Ensure that a third force effectively checks and balances any party's stabs at monopoly or oligopoly. Apply all laws of all nations and allow rolling reform and standardized integration. Sixty days before annual elections, the global competition ranking of each department's business should be announced.
21. Regional Legislation: The Charter of subnational autonomy and foreign relations must not lag behind other countries . Lawmakers shall serve a term of two years . Grassroots public opinion has the right to reach the legislature and be heard at legislative and international levels.
Article 6. Permanent Peace Standards for Concurrent Administrative Powers
22. Global Administration: Implement a global governance system. Global Concurrent Administrative Powers ~ when performing missions for the UN or other international organizations, domestic governments at all levels shall serve as internationally-empowered executive agencies.
23. National Administration: Everyone is the master of the country and the president of the president; the President is directly elected; the Prime Minister and Cabinet Ministers must be native born and have a public opinion base; the Prime Minister oversees government operations and is in charge of national defense.
24. Local Administration: States, provinces, and districts at the subnational level are all public legal persons that are one of the main bodies in the global governance system. All local legislative, executive, judicial, social, economic, language and cultural operations shall enjoy complete autonomy.
Article 7. Permanent Peace Standards for Judicial Prosecution
25. Judicial Prosecutors: Ensure procedural justice. All prosecutors operate independently and Attorneys General are directly elected; local prosecutors and deputy prosecutors are chosen in a one-vote, one ballot system. The trial itself is required to be held before a three-judge panel: chief judge and two judges as associate judges shall be in charge.
26. Judicial Prosecution: To ensure that no one is above the law and no one is not protected by the law, set up a national and worldwide criminal law prosecution system with the international community: World Criminal Law Prosecution System Model for National AI Trial Prediction System.
Article 8. Permanent Peace Standards for Judicial Trial
27. Open Justice: Ensure universal justice and responsiveness. Judicial independence, the election of heads of justice, and judicial reforms are the direct responsibility of the people. Half of all justices shall come from the six continents of the world.
28. Open Constitution: Ensure permanent peace. Constitutional global agreement, global review of unconstitutional laws, violations of the constitution or international law. If no remedy is available for global constitutional issues, unconstitutional global reviews, or exclusion of unconstitutional or international laws, everyone has the right to resist.
To be amended: Before it is too late, accelerating and establishing a great cause for the people, a great love for mankind, a great law for the heaven and the earth, and a great unity for the nations , promoting global constitution is the bounden duty of the Permanent Peace Constitution. Position the nation as a Pole Star of Permanent Peace, and the constitution as a new compass for sustainable development. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of systems through technology with no time or space restrictions, and the global village of truth, goodness, beauty and sanctity
To be blessed: Considering the huge size of the Permanent Peace operation and the need to create necessary systems for Permanent Peace, before it is too late, international organizations, the legislatures of democratic nations, state legislature or other internationally influential parties can sign or show their support through appropriate legislation. When this Charter is thus blessed, we can attract the 4.5 billion people of Asia living under the threat of dictatorships to bravely pursue Permanent Peace constitutional ISO standards constructed by all nations, and become an integral part of the world.
Waiting for the favorable opportunity: As long as there is national legislative support, Permanent Peace will inevitably arise. Asia’s eternally futile masses will lose only their iron curtains and chains, violence and lies, with no other losses. They get self-reliance and enjoy long prosperity alive with truth, goodness, beauty, and sanctity. In the torrent of history, the Charter for Permanent Peace will reveal the “ultimate system” mandated by heaven that mankind can trust and pursue.
If you want to know more, please refer to "donation"
Reply directly by clicking on “Support” or “Suggestions”. Become a sponsor: “Website“: https://www.lawlove.org/en/donate Contact: Dr. I Ching, Chang, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: https://www.lawlove.org/en
Our related websites