15 November Appendix
The Charter of Permanent Peace
World peace is the hope of all mankind. Peace must be permanent, otherwise it is only a truce. Certainly, one Earth requires one set of universal (pluralistic) common law for permanent peace; it is superior to national law, the mother law of constitution, and the jus cogens of peace. It directly imposes rights and obligations on people of the Earth, preventing national leaders from bringing destruction to mankind.
The aforementioned goal is believed to be unattainable by most people, but the cruel reality lying ahead is the two nuclear-armed totalitarian powers, having the ambition to change international status quo by using the forces, if need be, according to the report of the “Strategic Posture Commission of the US Congress” on October 12, 2023.
The biggest problem for us humans is that there is no historical experience to follow for the method of peace. Still, it is our ambition to propose this drat model law and make a contribution to world peace.
To rescue democratic peace, first, international law must be transformed into national law. Second, national law must be transformed into international law. Third, it must be “people-oriented,” regardless of a change of regime, before or after the transition from government to government through elections or wars, a blueprint of a peace system that everyone can manipulate is a prerequisite. Finally, a demonstrative carrier that appeals to mankind is required. In this diverse and ever-changing world, it is not impossible to find a breakpoint or a breach to reverse the peace of mankind.
If we take the reputation of the people of Taiwan, setting the position as “Taiwan is the world’s Taiwan, and the world is Taiwan’s world,” and enacting the Charter of Permanent Peace (Model Law) as a special provision of the Constitution, will ascend Taiwan to the top of the “Island Saving the World by System,” and inspire all enterprises and people on the island to become the embodiment of the Holy Constitution of Nation Protecting and to make incomparable contributions to the world.
Our unparalleled purpose — For the past fifty years, our association has been exploiting human wisdom in law and politics to the greatest extent possible, taking eternal law, natural law, international law, the constitutions of all nations and all regions (states, provinces, and municipalities), and all religious scriptures as legal sources. After digging deep down and reviewing the causes of wars and the solutions to ceasefire, discovering and concluding the connection of cause-and-effect relationships, with the purpose of advocating the eight natural principles of “developing permanent peace” and “distributing power and resources,” and then formulate the “Constitutional Standard of Permanent Peace,” aka “Constitutional Standard,” the “Holy Constitution of Nation Protecting,” the “Great Charter of Peace” or the “Charter of Permanent Peace.”
Our sacred mission — The outstanding young people of Taiwan have politely refused the peaceful coexistence between the sheep and the lions. They are determined to get rid of the afflictions, to implement people as the “masters” of their country and of the earth, and to establish people’s sacred dignity and autonomy instead of living like scarecrows under a dictatorship, with a body but no soul. In order to avoid a misstep that may cause everlasting regret, we have no choice but to create and lead the most likely path to ultimate peace for human survival. The Charter of Permanent Peace is not only the White Tiger Soup (a drastic measure taken as the last resort) of Taiwan, but perhaps also is the life-continue elixir to save the democratic world from destruction.
Defending to the death permanent peace of the “people of Taiwan have been self-governing since ancient times” and the “sovereignty residing in people” — Dating back to the 17th century, the first ruler was the Dutch government (which expelled the Spanish colonists), followed by the Koxinga government as the second government, the Qing Dynasty as the third, the Japanese Empire as the fourth, the Republic of China (which took control in 1945) as the fifth, and the sixth government now known as the Republic of China in Taiwan, established by popular vote in the 1996 presidential election. Today, the Taiwan Strait issue is like the Sudetenland sovereignty dispute before the Second World War. It is in the interest of everyone in the world that there be no conflict. People’s maintaining peace in the Taiwan Strait is also a self-protection.
Defending to the death the “Standard of Peace” and the international standing of the “Island of Saving the World by System” — The Constitutional Standard must precede actions, just as lightning precedes thunder, only then will the reform succeed. There are no saints in the government of a nation, but those who are holding the Holy Constitution of Nation Protecting in their hands will be the saints who govern a country. Young people of Taiwan no longer want to be tool-men for political parties, politicians, and party media to distribute votes in elections. They want to be the master of their own destiny and the commander-in-chief of their own soul. Under international demands of maintaining the status quo and leaving the General Provisions of the Constitution intact, in accordance with the jurisprudence of people’s sovereignty and the self-determination of international law, formulate “special provisions” or “temporary provisions” of the Constitution by ourselves. No matter how the world order develops, what is left in the hands of people after an election or a war? The only thing left is the Charter of Permanent Peace, which is in their hands to rely on for all eternity.
A peaceful dialogue is needed between Taiwan and China — The development of weapons may end someday, and the development of systems remains timeless. As human civilization moves from the “age of great navigation” to the “age of great space,” from the “Earth” to the “celestial sphere,” the Taiwanese are most capable of entering into dialogue with the Chinese, the easterners (such as Japan), and the westerners (Spain, the Netherlands, the UK, etc.). The Taiwanese have the greatest talent to spread freedom and democracy to all mankind, and this is the first condition for Taiwan to become the “Island of Saving the World by System.” On September 21, 2021, Xi Jinping, the President of China, stated at the United Nations, “... there is only one order in the world, and that is the international order based on international law.” Accordingly, the Constitutional Standard advocates that international law is superior to national law and that the government is prohibited from violating international law on the grounds of conflict with national law or circumstances, and this is the second condition that will become the “Island of Saving the World.” The Constitutional Standard can effectively prevent internal strife, foreign aggression, and corruption and this is the third condition that will become the “Island of Saving the World.”
China, North Korea, Russia, Ukraine, etc. urgently need the framework of the Charter of Permanent Peace — History has proven that no matter how powerful an empire is or how destructive its weapons are, it must ultimately return to the battlefield of “institutional performance.” In the field, the worth and dignity of people can be tested, and “suicide and self-destruction” can be avoided. This is the principle behind the rise and fall of empires. All nations and their states, provinces, and municipalities also need the “framework” of the Constitutional Standard of Permanent Peace, especially those authoritarian nations that can put an end to their authoritarian rule by using absolute power to carry out absolute reforms and openness. Take China as an example. It urgently needs the framework of the Charter of Permanent Peace to carry out absolute reform and opening-up and become the Chinese Federation. The first benefit is to eradicate the corruption of the millennium and as completely cure the century-old system of corruption. The second benefit is to end the cycle of governance and chaos of “after dividing for a long time, comes a unity; after uniting for a long time, comes a division.” The third benefit is to prevent from causing a global economic crisis. The fourth benefit is to allow provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities to perform well and develop their own characteristics. The fifth benefit is to take the “federation” as a basis, expand the “commonwealth” to the whole world and the universe, and become a peaceful pilot of universal peace and universal love. The effect will be so far-reaching that a better world can be born.
Mankind urgently needs a set of universal community law — All human problems are institutional problems. Based on international law, mankind must promote a “supra-constitution” that is higher than the national constitution in order to liberate the operational concept of “view of values,” “cognitive warfare,” and “ultra-limit warfare.” We hope that in the next five, fifty years, even to five hundred years into the infinitely distant future, the Charter of Permanent Peace will become a guide for mankind to achieve permanent peace coexisting in eternal harmony with the Earth, and the “new compass” to prevent environmental pollution, global warming, climate change and other earth crises.
In view of Taiwan is the most red-infiltrated region in the world — Facts have proven that any reforms by the Taiwanization rulers can be distorted by the CCP agents in Taiwan as the means to provoke the CCP, and ubiquitous cyber attacks on Taiwan continue to increase, aiming at weakening Taiwan’s security. Only non-governmental organizations (NGOs) may still have a glimmer of hope to promote the universal value of democracy.
Our first humble opinion on how to delay the outbreak of the Third World War —We hope national legislators and/or state, province, city councils around the world legislate, the sooner, the better, to support Taiwan for demonstrating the “framework of the Charter of Permanent Peace” and its “universal values view” and “global view.” This framework is zero cost, zero risk, no time limit, unlimited benefits, avoiding disturbance, only understandable, but indescribable. As long as legislate to support us, is bound to trigger a chain effect!
Our second humble opinion on how to delay the outbreak of the Third World War — We sincerely invite citizens of the world to come to Taiwan in large numbers for sightseeing and tourism. Each guest is a ray of peace and will bring home the exquisite and eternal “Key of Permanent Peace” provided by our association. This key, with six major languages on it, will open the way to permanent peace for mankind and which is sure to create a butterfly effect.
Our third humble opinion on how to delay the outbreak of the Third World War — We sincerely hope that citizens of the world will support us by writing a letter. Each letter of support will be eligible for a “Certificate of Permanent Peace Angel,” an immortal monumental signpost in the course of history, all of which will strengthen the confidence in democracy and all of which will initiate the wave effect for peace.
All in all, mankind has been praying for peace for thousands of years, and the results are seen by everyone. May this Constitutional Standard, which reveals the secrets of Heaven, be worthy of people’s prayers and become “mankind’s ultimate system,” and “the final destination of life.” If people want to find a great law of heaven on earth that is worth defending to the death in terms of connotation, extending through the ages, there seems to be only the Charter of Permanent Peace, because it adopts the spirit of Taiwan as the soul of peace.
I. “Legal sources of the Constitutional Standard”: Natural law, international law, the Charter of the United Nations, and the constitutions of nations (states, provinces, and municipalities) throughout the world, religious laws, etc. constitute the legal sources of the Constitutional Standard.
II. “Constitutional mechanisms”: International law and constitutions are the most authoritative ways to solve problems.
III. “Constitutional rulings”: The International Court of Justice (ICJ) and constitutional courts provide the most authoritative answers to questions.
IV. “Principles for founding a nation and a world”: The general provisions of why a nation exists and must remain unchanged.
V. “Reform, opening up, and defense” will not be interrupted by time and are carried out continuously.
VI. “Law of popular sovereignty”:
(1) Peace can only be created and established by popular sovereignty through constitution-making.
(2) The conformation with the purposes of constitution-making is peace.
(3) Therefore, peace must raise the question of politically legal foundations. (Kant, “Perpetual Peace”) In accordance with “popular sovereignty,” to create international law as the supreme law of constitutional unity, this constitutional requirement gives people the right to defend themselves against the national leaders to lead mankind to destruction.
VII. The “Constitutional Framework for Permanent Peace”: This refers to the natural law of Article 1 to 8, i.e.,
Article 1 A Nation and a World Founded on Freedom — The great rejuvenation of mankind’s freedom
Article 2 A Nation and a World Founded on Democracy — The great revitalization of mankind’s democracy
Article 3 A Nation and a World Founded on Human Rights — The great unification of the world’s human rights
Article 4 A Nation and a World Founded on Rule of Law — The great realization of the world’s rule of law
Article 5 Supranational Legislation — The great competition and cooperation of legislation in the world
Article 6 Supranational Administration — The great hierarchical governance of administration in the world
Article 7 Judicial Prosecution — The great observance of rules in the world
Article 8 Judicial Judgment — The great justice of Firmly establishment in the world
For details, see the principles of a nation founded, and the reforms, openness, defense, and supplements to the Organization of the State from the clauses in each article.
VIII. “Introductory constitution”: There are safeguard for the provisions, binding for the provisions, program statements, and authorization for the provision.
IX. “Authentic text”: The Chinese version of the Charter of Permanent Peace is the authentic text.
Without a beginning and having no end, “man and Earth” have been functioning for more than five billion years in eternally peaceful harmony. “Man” is created to be the master of the Earth, nations, and regions (states, provinces, municipalities). Everyone has authority and responsibility to keep the Earth, nations, and regions in the condition of permanent peace. Accordingly, “man” is the direct subject of the Peace Standard Law, international law, national public law, and local public law. The Charter of Permanent Peace directly guarantee that international law is the ultimate basis of the rights of every world citizen. To protect “man” is the purpose of the establishment and existence of nations. People are not the slaves of those who in power to cause the civil disturbances, nor are they the tools to initiate wars of aggression.
The key of permanent peace: One Sun has one set of harmonious system; one Earth has one set of peace law. “There cannot be two supreme and independent authorities coexisting in one universe or in one country.” To conform justice and peace, regardless of what form of government or law, there is an urgent need for “reform, opening up, and defense.” That is, “people’s sovereignty formulates the constitution, and unconditionally observes ‘international law’ as the mother law of the national constitution, the mandatory law of peace and directly creates rights and obligations for people within its territory and citizens of the Earth. The popular sovereignty is also the main force that directly restrains governments from violating international law. It is also a requirement to prevent national leaders from bringing destruction to mankind.
The present generation should not leave destructive wars such as nuclear weapons or viruses to the next generation; nor should they create environmental pollution, global warming, climate change, etc. to destroy the next generation.
The Constitutional Standard can be used in a voluntary way, at different speeds, from bottom to top, and from inside to outside, to protect the natural-born masters of the Earth and the citizens of the world at a stroke. The Constitutional Standard can be used as a framework and method for “constitution-making and amendment” in each nation, state, province, and municipality, and can also be used for “special constitutional provisions” to improve the global, national, and local governance of the United Nations. The Constitutional Standard will bring to mankind the eternal and immortal “constitution in constitutions, politics in politics, morality in morality, faith in faith.”
Article 1 A Nation and a World Founded on Freedom
Section 1 General Principles of Freedom
1. The great rejuvenation of mankind’s freedom. This is the first natural law of permanent peace.
2. The nation is determined to shoulder responsibility as the Island of Saving the World for Freedom, in charge of extending freedom to the entire mankind and to the whole universe, and everyone will become the savior of freedom.
3. All men are born free, and their sacred dignity, life, and property is inviolable.
4. Everyone has the right to develop his or her personality freely, but only to the extent that they do not infringe on the rights of others or violate the constitutional order or moral norms.
5. To realize that “people” are the masters of the nation, the power of constitution-making should unconditionally belong to the people of the territory. People without constitutional power are just like pariahs under colonial rule forever.
6. The “right of self-determination of people” in international law is the power of constitution-making, whereby the people determine the destiny of the land on which they live, rather than the land determines the destiny of its inhabitants.
7. The people within the territory represent global citizens, elect leaders at all levels and public opinion representatives at all levels, establish all levels of governments, and create a system model that attracts the entire mankind.
8.Public officials take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution and international law and then generate public power with legitimacy.
Section 2 Reform of Freedom
1. National sovereignty is the sovereignty of the people. Sovereignty cannot be negotiated, traded, occupied or surrendered.
2. The sovereign power resides with the people, including the ownership and use right for radio waves.
(1) Encourage the political participation of all people, promote the development of democratic politics, and strictly prohibit spending money to participate in elections, leading to a never-ending vicious cycle of bribery and corruption.
(2) One hour per week on any TV station is free for political participants to use freely and equally in accordance with the law.
(3) Each of the nine major political parties has its own national radio station for free. Illegal use should be shut down immediately and held accountable.
(4) Local TV stations, radio stations, and other media should be treated as in the above provision.
(5) Individuals or political parties that illegally use radio waves for free will be immediately banned or shut down by the competent authorities and procuratorial organs.
3. The right of access and the use of mass media is the general foundation of all reform and opening up. All state agencies are obliged to respect and protect the right of access to the mass media.
Section 3 Opening-up of Freedom
1. Free democratic elections are necessary for maximum education, distribution, consensus, dialogue, solidarity, and governance.
2. Various kinds of elections prescribed in this Constitution and laws should be based on the principles of universal, equal, and direct suffrage and by secret ballot.
3. Freedom of the people's representatives to inquire into politics, freedom of the media, freedom to preach, and freedom to lecture shall not exempt them from loyalty to the Charter of Permanent Peace.
4. Freedom of assembly——All Citizens shall have the right to assemble peacefully and unarmed without prior notification or permission.
5. Freedom of association——Associations whose aims or activities contravene the criminal laws or that are directed against the constitutional order, or the concept of international understanding shall be prohibited.
6. It is guaranteed that the people are the masters of the country and the subjects of the country’s rights and obligations. Regular voting takes place no less than twice a year. One of these is the election of public representatives. But the frequency of voting must not exceed Switzerland, which has the highest per capita income (an average of 9.23 times per year), or California, which has a higher per capita income (an average of 11 times per year).
●Reasons: ◎Sources of information regarding Switzerland https://reurl.cc/583aYV, ◎Sources of information regarding California https://reurl.cc/RO2DAe
7. Implement the manifest destiny and divine calling of "the great rejuvenation of human freedom", the freedom and its related organization of each country must be an integral part of domestic law. Everyone can choose to refer to good laws that benefit them. According to law, the government can suspend or postpone the law.
Section 4 Defense of Freedom
1. All citizens are obligated to perform military service, democratic service, peace service and paying taxes.
2. Government is the greatest charity. Politics and religion should be kept completely separate. Officials and representatives of the people are prohibited from using public resources, public funds, etc. to collude with or bribe religious and charitable institutions in any disguised form.
3. Peace is the highest - there is no higher eternal truth. The Charter of Permanent Peace is the sublimation of all religious truths, including Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and other truths, such as “...Peace! Amen!” at the end of Christian chanting, Buddhist chanting at the end, “...Permanent Peace! Amitabha!” ...is the broad foundation for all religions and peace to shine together.
4. “…faith and morals” is one of the core values of the Constitution. Anyone who donates movable and/or immovable property to a religion has the unconditional right of withdrawal and repossession at any time. The Constitution is supreme and is not limited by previous or future laws.
5. Whoever disrupts the peace, rule of law and order, combat the democratic or abuses the right of freedom to spread false information or propagate dictatorship, or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort, sells the information to the enemy, he /she shall forfeit the basic rights, or arrested and accused. or guilty of treason shall be summarily punished by Congress.
6. The “statutory penalty” for espionage cannot be lower or higher than the average punishment for espionage in democratic states in Europe and the USA.
Section 5 The Supplement of Freedom Standard
We welcome any country/state/province/district/city to supplement freedom standard that are benefit to the standards of permanent peace.
Article 2 A nation founded on democracy in the democratic world
Section 1 General Principles of Democracy
1. The great carry forward of democracy for humanity. This is the second natural law of permanent peace.
2. The country is determined to undertake the Island of Saving the World for Democracy, has a responsibility to promote democracy to all of humanity, the entire universe, and everyone becomes a savior of democracy.
3. Man is the natural master of the earth and the country, and the direct subject of international law and the constitution.
4. Implement the great carry forward of democracy and rule of law, any constitution, law, or order that violates international law shall be null and void.
Section 2 Reform of Democracy
1. To eradicate the chronic internal strife and external diseases of politics that have been existing for thousands of years, establish the politics of separating powers among tripartite political system with decentralized checks and balance parties (factions) to check and balance.
2. To guarantee that the people are the masters of the country, the subjects of all rights and duties of the country and that the country votes twice a year in permanent elections to reconcile the problems, contradictions, disagreements, fears, and antagonisms that constantly arise.
3. An elected public official who has served less than three-fourths of the term for which he or she was elected, or who has abandoned his or her post after being elected, or who has been recalled from office for less than three years, may not run for elect to public office again.
4. To eradicate the chronic disease of bribery and corruption, people who give bribes and surrender can get 90% of the bribe money back. People who accept bribes and turn themselves in can get 20% of the bribe money. And people who report the crime can get 50% of the bribe money. The prosecution of bribery and corruption is not limited by time and space.
5. Any military officer, public servant, clergy, media person, or other person serving the public, whether paid or unpaid, shall pass a graded examination in the constitution and international law, the question bank of which shall be announced one year in advance.
●Reasons: Refer to the International Standards Organization's “ISO 37001, Anti-bribery management systems” (ISO 37001, Anti-bribery management systems) to eradicate bribery and other bad laws and regulations.
Section 3 Opening-up of Democracy
1. Any organization can apply the innovative project of the constitutional standard to create an unlimited number of technological, political, economic, social, cultural, and other institutional systems, attracting talents from all over the world to come to the “Island of Saving the World by System” to create their own world.
2. In order to promote the great values of democracy and human dignity, citizens of fully democratic countries will be able to run for all levels of government (including the President) in the “Island of Saving the World by System” to improve national competitiveness and establish the vision of a global village.
3. Elections for the President, supreme head of the judiciary, members of the national legislature, governors, provincial governors, and mayors should be registered at least six months before the election to allow time for polling so that voters have time can observe, understand, interact, dialogue, and think calmly.
4. All public officials elected by the people are the subjects of all policies and reforms. However, they do not have the right to obtain technical information on national defense and security, as well as all technical information on research and innovation in agriculture, fisheries, science and technology, finance, etc.
5. Implementing the manifest destiny and divine calling of "carry forward of democracy for humanity"。The democracy and its related organization of each country must be an integral part of domestic law. Everyone can choose to refer to good laws that benefit them. According to law, the government can suspend or postpone the law.
●Reasons: According to the British Economist’s Democracy Index, there will be 32 countries with complete democracies by 2023.
Section 4 Defense of Democracy
1. National leaders at all levels serve a term of up to five years and can only serve one term in a lifetime. Term limits are a great invention of mankind and are the core foundation for preventing the emergence of dictatorship and consolidating permanent peace.
2. Within six years after the expiration of the term of the head of state and heads of governments at all levels, their new and old spouses and close relatives are prohibited from running for the same original office.
3. Anyone who participates in initiating the revision of the term of office shall be regarded as an attempted war crime and a coprincipal offender of crimes against peace and treason.
4. To prevent the emergence of a dictatorship, if the law cannot restrain those who initiate changes to their term of office, then it is the right and obligation of the people to launch resistance, and a common cause for democratic countries around the world.
5. The constitutional amendment must be approved by two-thirds of the parliament for two consecutive terms and then ratified by (1) more than three-fourths of the local councils, each of which must approve by at least two-thirds of each, or (2) submitted to a referendum, which requires the consent of more than half of the citizens of the country. However, the constitution amendment shall not be valid if it affects the basic criterion of Articles 1 to 8 of the Permanent Peace System, as well as the people’s right to draft a constitution in Article 1, amendment of the term limit for leaders at all levels in Article 2, and the people’s right to resist in Article 8.
6. People’s representatives represent the voice of people, the voice of God, and oversee the good governance of the government, with the power of investigation and impeachment. Due to the representatives of the people overseeing the Government's maladministration or perfunctory people's petition for damages caused, people's representatives should be held jointly and severally liable. People's representatives who use their “official influence” to violate the law and discipline should be subject to one-half of the increased criminal liability, without any statute of limitations for prosecution.
Section 5 The Supplement of Democracy Standard
We welcome any country/state/province/district/city to supplement democracy standard that are benefit to the standards of permanent peace.
Article 3 A human rights country founded on the human rights world
Section 1 General Principles of Human Rights
1. The world’s great integration of human rights. This is the third natural law of Permanent Peace.
2. The country is determined to undertake the Island of Saving the World for Human Rights through world human rights standard, has a responsibility to promote human rights to all of humanity, the entire universe, and everyone becomes a savior of human rights.
3. Creating the highest value of life, advocating the world’s constitutional standard, ensuring permanent peace for mankind, and defending the sustainable development of the earth are the most sacred rights of the people and the most urgent obligations of the country.
4. Implement a community with a shared future for mankind. Half of the members of the National Human Rights and Civil Rights Exercise Committee are appointed by authoritative international human rights organizations.
●Reasons: December 15, 2022, the UN General Assembly resolution “Promoting peace is essential for the full enjoyment of all human rights by all.”
Section 2 Reform of Human Rights
1. Human rights prevail over national sovereignty, which is the purpose why the State exists.
2. People have the right to live, and the right to request euthanasia immediately according to the law.
3. The state protects the vulnerable, and all victims or innocent casualties of human factors and ergonomic should be compensated by the state.
4. Cure bad culture. If a citizen has not committed another crime for a maximum of twelve years, his criminal record should be completely wiped clean. The state has no right to record the entire criminal history of a person's life and bring shame trauma on the next generation.
5. Revitalize fine culture. Photos of citizens posing with the standard version of the Permanent Peace Constitution, or other glorious records of contributions to society, should be kept by the country for more than a hundred years.
6. The police chiefs and deputy chiefs at the grassroots level are elected by the people. Adopt “one-vote single-selection system,” the highest number of votes was elected as the chief of police, and the two with the second highest number of votes were elected as the first and second deputy chief of police.
Section 3 Opening-up of Human Rights
1. Regardless of race, human rights are equal.
2. Human rights cannot be divided, transferred or waived. In compliance with global human rights standards, any harm to any human rights is deemed to be harm to all mankind.
3. The rights of indigenous peoples must be protected on an equal footing.
4. Human rights investigators dispatched by international human rights agencies (including the United Nations) do not require entry and exit approval from the country under investigation.
5. In order to implement the manifest destiny and divine calling of "great unification of human rights in the world", human rights in any country and its organizational structures form part of the domestic law. Everyone can choose the best to use it, and the government can temporarily suspend its use in accordance with the law.
●Reasons: United Nations General Assembly Resolution “Combating the glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other forms of racism and racial discrimination that promote contemporary forms.” (December 15, 2022)
Section 4 Defense of Human Rights
1. Human rights are a global internal matter. Everyone has the right to go to international human rights organs to accuse the government of human rights violations.
2. The head of the government administration, the Attorney General, and the Judicial President at the central level are elected by the people in different years.
3. Elected public officials should joint and several guaranty that basic human rights, environmental rights, peace rights, and the right to development do not fall behind other countries.
4. Public officials may not use public funds to fund, collude with, or bribe any religion.
5. Religious groups or individuals are prohibited from misusing the Constitution's protection of religious freedom, using religious inducements to persuade believers to donate property, obliging “religious sales” of goods or services, or secretly establishing altars and canons, and create a dark side of society.
6. As with any religion or belief, missionaries must pass a universal basic human rights exam as required by the Constitution; no matter how big the altar or church, at least one person in charge must pass a human rights exam. The question bank for the exam was released a year ago.
7. Citizens are equal before the law regardless of gender, religion, race, class, or party affiliation; they also have the same obligation to pay taxes and perform military service; no religion or political party has any privileges or duty exemption.
8. Implement citizen nationalism in the global village, oppose militaristic nationalism such as cultural fanaticism or ancestor worship, and oppose the oppression of minorities, differentiation, discrimination, forced disappearances, gang troubles, ethnic cleansing, global murder, domestic and international assassination via venomous agent.
Section 5 The Supplement of Human Rights Standard
Welcome any country, any state, province, district or city to supplement the norms of human rights standards that are conducive to lasting peace.
Article 4 A rule of law country founded on the rule of law world
Section 1 General Principles of Rule of Law
1. The great realization of the world's rule of law. This is the fourth natural law of Permanent Peace.
2. The country is determined to undertake the Island of Saving the World for Rule of Law through rule of law, has a responsibility to spread rule of law to all of humanity and the entire universe, and everyone becomes a savior of the rule of law.
3. The “Vertical Implementation” of international law is the “law of people's sovereignty” and the law of all laws that safeguard world civilization.
4. In the broad sense, five years after its entry into force, international law will naturally become customary international law, which is the mother law of constitutions, and also the jus cogens of peace, and which directly creates rights and obligations for the people.
5. The United Nations Convention against Corruption and the ISO37001 anti-bribery system directly create rights and obligations for the government and the people.
Section 2 Reform of Rule of Law
1. Constructing a “global pluralistic common law” with “vertical integration” and “horizontal consistency” is an urgent obligation that the country cannot change and cannot be exempted from.
2. Cherish the wisdom of all mankind, all laws in the world will become part of national law. According to the law, each person may choose the most beneficial law that shall apply to him: and the government may delay the implementation of the law.
3. To consolidate peace and security. The governments at all levels should comprehensively deepen Law-related Education and rule of law culture.
4. The symbol of the Constitution of Permanent Peace should be hanging in all public institutions, including military barracks, classrooms, temples, tribunals, etc.
5. It is the Manifest Destiny and divine calling for public servants to respect the law and discipline and to be diligent and honest. Civil servants and their stakeholders should report to the political affairs unit the next day the people of their meetings and contents outside the office premises.
Section 3 Opening-up of Rule of Law
1. International law that is open to “vertical implementation,” all laws of all countries that are “horizontally consistent,” and authoritative doctrines of constitutional law are the sources of law that constitute the standard of a permanent peaceful constitution.
2. Candidates for President, Attorney General, or Chief Justice should nominate members to various ad hoc committees. ① Intergenerational Development Committee (nominated by the President), ②National Legal Development Committee (nominated by the Chief Prosecutor), ③International Law Development Committee (nominated by the Chief Justice). Members of the ad hoc committee shall serve for the same term as their nominees. After being elected, the nominated members are assigned to various standing committees, and each standing committee has three special members.
3. Old laws and national treaties that do not violate the Charter of Permanent Peace may continue to apply.
4. To implement the destiny of "the great realization of the rule of law in the world", the rule of law and its organizational structures in any country form part of the domestic law. Everyone can choose the best to use it, and the government can temporarily suspend its use in accordance with the law.
Section 4 Defense of Rule of Law
1. Innovate peaceful constitutional norms as the legal basis for politics.
2. It is forbidden for the government to violate international law on the grounds of conflicting with national law, national conditions, customs, history, geography, culture, etc., and any violation is considered a crime against humanity and war crimes, etc.
3. To safeguard peace and security, all democratically elected leaders, including national, state, provincial and municipal leaders, need to abide by their legal rights and obligations and abide by the scope of their authorization.
4. Therefore, in matters involving human peace and security, power belongs to the sovereignty of the people. National leaders have no power to exercise sovereignty on behalf of the people unless two-thirds of national legislators agree within 72 hours.
Section 5 The Supplement of Rule of Law Standard
Any country, any state, province, district or city is welcome to supplement legal norms that are conducive to permanent peace standard.
Article 5 Supranational Legislation
Section 1 General Principles of Legislation
1. The great competition and cooperation in world legislation. This is the fifth natural law of Permanent Peace.
2. One sun has a set of harmonious order, and one earth has a set of peaceful laws. The paramountcy of international law. To improve the global governance system.
3. The agency of nation or sub-national shall have the power to legislate so long as and to the extent that the super-national agency has not exercised its legislative power by enacting a law.
4. To build life relationships of equal value in the global sphere. Once the norms of international law are deemed necessary, supranational institutions have legislative power.
5. Implementing the manifest destiny and divine calling of the "great concurrent in world legislative", the legislative and its related organization of each country must be an integral part of domestic law. Everyone can choose to refer to good laws that benefit them. According to law, the government can suspend or postpone the law.
Section 2 National Legislation
1. The country's legislative operation is based on the three-party political structure as the cornerstone of permanent peace.
2. [Take Taiwan as an example], the Legislative Yuan has 12 standing committees and several ad hoc committees.
3. Each county elects at least one member of parliament. The plain aboriginals and the mountain aboriginals elect three members of parliament respectively. Cities and counties with a population between 80,000 and 600,000 will elect three members of parliament. Cities and counties with a population more than 600,000 to 1.2 million may add another three members of parliament, so forth. Voters in each constituency have only one vote, and they can only vote for one candidate. The top three candidates with the highest votes are elected.
4. Congress introduces new current situations and new public opinions every year. Members are elected for a four-year term and 1/4 of the constituencies are re-elected every year. This is an element of permanent peace.
5. The election of members of the national legislation is conducted separately. However, it can be held in conjunction with local council elections. Voter voting is compulsory.
6. The Speaker of the National Assembly serves a one-year term and cannot be re-elected Speaker within 4 years.
7. Members of Congress can participate in any committee for a term of up to one year. They cannot serve on committees they have served on again within 4 years.
8. If a member of a national legislative fails to attend two-thirds of the time required for each session, he or she shall be automatically removed from office. The National Electoral Commission or the Court shall, within 30 days of the end of the session of the National Legislative, issue the duty of removal from office of those who have not attended sufficiently.
9. The national legislature and local councils shall set up investigation, impeachment, appropriation and other committees in accordance with the law. No more than one-third of the members of any committee may be from the same political party.
10. In order to carry out the powers of the various articles of the Charter of Perpetual Peace, Congress may make all necessary and appropriate laws.
11. The National Legislature shall have the power to declare the punishment of treason and endangering the nation etc., including disrupting the peace, rule of law and order, combating the democratic or abusing the right of freedom to spread false information or propagate dictatorship, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid, propagating of the enemy's flag and national anthem, using of symbols for violating of international understanding and comforting them, selling the information to the enemy, or strengthening the enemy's cognitive warfare, etc. The perpetrator of treason shall be deprived of his/her civil rights, without affecting the descendants of the offender, and the person deprived of treason be forfeited shall be forfeited except during the life of the person attained.
12. National legislators and city and county councilors have the right to report treason to the National Legislative Procedure Committee, which should vote within 72 hours.
13. Any public official who knows about treason but fails to report it, or the relevant authorities who know about it but refuses to pursue legal action should be regarded as an accomplice.
14. Governments at all levels may not appropriate the budget of other projects without the consent of Congress or Parliament.
15. No agreement or contract, or war, may be concluded with other regions or foreign countries without the approval of Congress. 16. If a national legislator uses the power of the national legislature
16. If a national legislator uses the power of the national legislature to undermine the Government, badmouth the country, or disrupt the order of the national legislature, he/she may be expelled from the national legislature with the consent of more than two-thirds of the national legislators.
Section 3 Sub-national Legislation
1. Subnational (state, provincial, municipal) legislators (the same terms as U.S. federal house and state house representatives) who serve two-year terms.
2. Voters in each constituency have one person, one vote, and can only vote for one candidate. According to the number of votes, the three people with the highest votes are elected.
3. In addition, for those who have reached the age of 65, the local councils have created the position of voluntary councilors who are not paid. Their number, term of office, electoral system, rights and obligations are the same as those of the sub-national councilors, and the State awards them with medals at the end of their service.
4. The term of the Speaker is one session (about 6 months), cultivating political leaders and developing honest politics.
5. No one’s opinion will be buried or ignored, and everyone has the right to participate in legislative sessions at all levels.
6. The ways for people's representatives to supervise the government include when three people's representatives sign on, they have the power to investigate; when six people's representatives sign on, they have the power to propose impeachment. With the consent of two-thirds of the members of the legislature, the case of impeachment is established.
7. When the representatives of the people conduct investigations, they have the right to hire professionals to participate in the investigation.
8. National Election Day which Day shall be the same, be held on the Saturday of the last week of the winter and summer break for students.
Section 4 Advocate for Legislation
1. Advocate for the World Community of Law and jus cogens of international law.
●Editor's Note: There are approximately one hundred items of jus cogens in international law promulgated by the International Criminal Court. Any international or domestic law that conflicts with it is non-legally binding.
2. To assist foreign countries or foreign states-provinces-districts-cities in implementing the standards of the Charter of Permanent Peace. The implementation of such businesses requires at least five ten thousandths of the total national budget every year.
3. The state's adjustments to wages, remuneration, tax rates, and benefits should be linked to the social bond of “same requests and the division of labor” across the country and even around the world. These data must be determined through big data calculations.
Section 5 The Legislation Formality Supplement
We welcome any country, state, province, region, and city to supplement legislative rules and legislative organizations that are beneficial to the Standard of Permanent Peace.
Article 6 Supranational Administration
Section 1 General Principles of Administration
1. The great division of world administration. That is, global governance at the supranational level, national level, and subnational level is the sixth natural law of permanent peace.
2. The country's positioning is: “(Taiwan) belongs to the world (Taiwan), and the world belongs to (Taiwan). It advocates that Taiwan is a model island for a permanent peace system.” Abbreviation: The Island of Saving the World by System.
3. Through the Great Charter of Peace (Law of Saving the World), we deepen a public world (United Nations), a global public law (international law), and a human family (Declaration of Human Rights), creating an “Island of Saving the World by System” where everyone is the savior of the country and the world.
4. When implementing supranational competing administrative powers and executing the tasks of supranational organizations such as the United Nations and the International Court of Justice, national governments are the executive agencies of supranational organizations.
Section 2 National Administration
1. Any citizen who has attained the age of 18 years shall have the right of election in accordance with law. Any citizen who has attained the age of 23 years shall have the right of being elected in accordance with the law. Any citizen who has attained the age of 30 years shall have the right of being elected as township mayor and city and county councillor, in accordance with the law. Any citizen who has attained the age of 40 years shall have the right of being elected as city mayor, magistrate, and, national legislator, in accordance with the law. If the Constitution prescribes it otherwise, they shall be observed.
2. The political system is a modified semi-presidential system. The president is elected by the people and is over 50 years old. He represents the country and orders issued must be counter-signed by the cabinet.
3. The prime minister must be over 50 years old, native-born, command the government, and be responsible for national defense. The term is one year.
4. The President can directly appoint the leader of the caucus of the largest party in legislature prime minister. If he is not the caucus leader of the largest party, he must obtain the consent of legislature.
5. The signing of any document between the President and any hostile organization requires the approval of two-thirds of the National Legislators.
6. The President has the power to issue emergency orders after being counter-signed by the Prime Minister; emergency orders must be passed by a resolution of the Executive Yuan meeting within 24 hours after issuance, and are not restricted by various articles of the Constitution..
7. Ministers should publish their global performance rankings annually.
8. Each civil servant is an important worker who defends the “country”, assumes “responsibilities”, and protects “honor.” All public servants must do things right the first time when performing their duties. If subordinates make mistakes, the superiors should be punished jointly and severally.
9. Implement the idea that the people are the “masters” of the country. The state has established a national joint single-window convenience center and a legislative, administrative, procuratorial, and judicial joint service center at the location of municipal and county governments to realize the “government listening to the voice of the people and relieve their suffering.”
10. To implement that “people” are the masters of the country, any state agency should establish a single-window convenience center to serve their people and mankind.
11. National public officials shall, at the time of assuming office, take the following oath: “I do solemnly and sincerely swear before the people of the whole country that I will observe the Constitution of Permanent Peace, that I will assume for permanent peaceful to the nation, the responsibility, and the honor, and that I will not for individuals in commercial activities to generate profit. Should I break my oath, I shall be willing to submit myself to severe punishment by the State.” Anyone who fails to take the oath of office shall be deemed to have resigned.
Section 3 Sub-national Administration
1. Local politics is the foundation of all politics.
2. The Constitution clearly stipulates that the “government should listen to the voices of the people and eliminate the suffering of the people” so that those who need justice can receive a response.
3. The government is the greatest charitable institution and civil servants are the ones who solve people's problems and serve humanity.
4. All matters more beneficial to the local area belong to the local government, including administration, legislation, justice, civil defense, economy and trade, language, culture, environment, and development.
5. The local people's representatives supervise local government. If three members sign on the local council, they have the power to conduct investigations; if six members sign, they have the power to file an impeachment case. With the consent of 2/3 of the members of parliament, the impeachment case was established.
Section 4 Constitutional Guarantee
1. Maintain constitutional order and eradicate corruption, bribery, civil disturbance, and treason. The president, people's representatives, military officers, civil servants, clergy, and members of the media are all guarantors of the constitution, and they must pass the constitutional and international law graded examinations.
2. If a national leader's actions are unconstitutional, the Attorney General can arrest him with the approval of the Constitutional Court.
3. Any war, military action other than war, or armed suppression must be approved by 2/3 of Congress 72 hours before launch.
4. The President and the commanders-in-chief of the armed forces do not have the right to vote in general elections.
5. Implementing the “great division of the world administrative” of the mandate of heaven and divine calling, administrative and its related organization of each country must be an integral part of national law. Everyone can choose to refer to good laws that benefit them. According to law, the government can suspend or postpone the law.
Section 5 The Administrative Formality Supplement
We welcome any country/state/province/district/city to supplement administrative rules and administrative organizations that are benefit to the Constitutional Standard of Permanent Peace.
Article 7 Judicial Prosecution
Section 1 General Principles of Judicial Prosecution
1. The rules of the world must be great observance. The world’s great observance of rules is the unchangeable and inevitable development guideline of a nation.
2. The Procuratorate supervises the country and its people to comply with (1) international law and national law; (2) international rules and national rules and is committed to building a “world legal community.”
3. The procuratorial power should be independent of legislative, executive and judicial powers to prevent national leaders from seizing the power of prosecution and leading mankind to destruction.
4. The procuratorial power is merged with the administrative power externally, and the procuratorial power is independent internally.
Section 2 Reform of Prosecution
1. The Prosecutor General of the Supreme Procuratorate is elected by the people.
2. The Procuratorate consists of the Procuratorial Department, the Legal and Compliance Department, the Audit Department, the Ombudsman Department, and the International Department. The ministers of each branch are nominated by the Prosecutor General of the Supreme Procuratorate and appointed in accordance with the law with the approval of National Legislators.
3. The District Attorney General elects a prosecutor and two deputy prosecutors based on popular vote. These three people will form the Public Prosecution Collegiate Panel.
4. Judicial innovations and reforms are proposed by judicial candidates, implemented after elections, and are directly accountable to the electorate.
5. In the case of wanted criminals who have fled abroad, the period during which he/she fled abroad should be deducted from the calculation of the statute of limitations.
●Reasons: To achieve permanent peace and a paradigm shift, 44 state attorneys general and prosecutors in the United States are directly elected by the people. There are more than 5,000 state attorneys general and district attorneys in each state in the United States elected through popular elections. Data sources include the National Association of Attorneys General https://reurl.cc/58NzY7 and the National District Attorneys Association https://ndaa.org/about /aboutndaa/.
Section 3 Opening-up of Prosecution
1. Prosecutors and judges should assist the people in transferring global legal models to our own countries. Reform chronic political diseases such as laziness, prejudice, monopoly, and interest trading in the legislative body.
2. Implement the model of rule of law in which everyone in a democratic country makes legislation and lay the foundation for a “world legal community.”
3. Implementing the “great observance of world rules” of the mandate of heaven and divine calling, procuratorial and its related organization of each country must be an integral part of national law. Everyone can choose to refer to good laws that benefit them. According to law, the government can suspend or postpone the law.
Section 4 Defense of Prosecutorial
1. Prosecutors and judges must be independent of political parties and factions and conduct independent investigations and trials in accordance with the law without any interference.
2. Prosecutors should actively monitor, prevent, detect and pursue justice.
3. Before the end of the investigation or defense, the parties have the right to request a change of prosecutor or judge.
4. Parties are empowered to request access to case tapes recorded or video recordings throughout the investigation or trial.
5. The parties have the right to request judicial organs to conduct judicial evaluations of prosecutors or judges in accordance with legal provisions.
Section 5 The Judicial Prosecution Formality Supplement
We welcome any country, state, province, region, or city to supplement prosecution rules and prosecution organizations that are beneficial to the Standards of Permanent Peace.
Article 8 Judicial Judgment
Section 1 General Principles of Judicial Judgment
1. Firmly establish great justice in the world. The world’s great establishment of justice is the unchangeable and inevitable development guideline of a nation.
2. All legal rights should give application priority to the provisions of international law and shall observe the judgment of the International Court of Justice.
3. In order to consolidate justice and eliminate dictatorship. Half of the judges of the Constitutional Court come from five continents in the world and enjoy lifetime tenure and national treatment guarantees.
Section 2 Reform of Judicial
1. The supreme head of the judiciary is elected by the people.
2. Constitutional Court justices represent the justice of the people and humanity's righteousness, and their decisions are seen as the exercise of the power of constitution-making of the people..
3. The president and vice-president of the district court are elected by the popular vote. One-vote single-choice system. A president and two vice-presidents of the district court are elected on the basis of the number of votes received and are directly accountable to the voters.>
4. In order to keep universal justice up to date, judicial officers must receive regular supplementary training.
●Reasons: [Paradigm Shifting] Basis for judges are elected by the people in the states of the USA: (1) the University of Denver’s count of about 30,000 (https://reurl.cc/ROoR1G), which can be roughly divided into Supreme Court justices, intermediate appellate court judges, and judges of courts of general jurisdiction, and (2) the counts of state court organizations (https://www.ncsc.org/sco).
Section 3 Opening-up of Judicial
1. The Constitution is the fundamental great law of the country and the important basic rights of the people.
2. The Constitution is the general order of the people, and the people can directly sue themselves for unconstitutional laws.
3. The view of universal values of the Constitution should be a global agreement.
●Editor's Note: Article 4 of the Constitutional Standard already recognizes that the Universal Law of Nations constitutes part of domestic law, substantially completing the global agreement.
4. The democratic world has the right to impose “Judicial Review” on our country and prioritize violations of international law.
5. Implementing the “great establishment of world justice” of the mandate of heaven and divine calling, judicial and its related organization of each country must be an integral part of national law. Everyone can choose to refer to good laws that benefit them. According to law, the government can suspend or postpone the law.
Section 4 Defense of Constitution
1. A law without punishment is no law, and a constitution without the right to resist is no constitution.
2. In addition to international law, all legal rights always belong to the right of self-determination of the people within the territory.
3. The right to self-determination is already customary international law and takes effect naturally without waiting for signature.
4. When the people exclude the government from violating international law or the Constitution, if there is no other remedy, all citizens of democratic countries have the right to non-cooperation, non-violent resistance, or other rights of resistance.
Section 5 The Supplement of Judicial Judgement Formality
We welcome any country/state/province/district/city to supplement any judicial rules and judicial organizations that are benefit to the Constitutional Standard of Permanent Peace.
1. In accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, the system of global governance, natural law, international law, and the right of peoples to self-determination, constitutional standards are applied on a voluntary basis and at different speeds, at the supra-national level (international public legal persons), the national level (national public legal persons) and the sub-national level (public legal persons of states, provinces, districts or municipalities).
2. If any provision is held not to be legally binding, or if the applicability of such provision to any level of State, organization, or person, or to any situation, the other parts of the Constitutional Standards and such provision shall apply at other levels, Organizational or personal or situational circumstances shall not be affected.
3. Various rights within the scope enumerated in the Constitutional Standard shall not be interpreted as denying or abolishing other rights of the people (Constitutional Standard §4). For clauses that do not fully regulate and implement restrictive regulations, their procedures shall be regulated by constitutional law, constitutional acts, organizational law, or law shall be regulated by a law.
4. All laws and norms which affect the scope of the provisions of the Constitutional Standard shall be bound by the standard and normative provisions of the Constitutional Standard. Amendments to the Constitutional Standard that affect the existence and establishment of international or national permanent peace shall be inadmissible. (It has determined the terms of the Constitutional Standard have 8 provisions and 32 sections)
5. The Constitutional Standard is at the core of the basic laws of all supranational, national, and subnational organizations. The following policy statements (programmsätze), guarantee clauses, and authorization clauses are the supreme law that governs the legislature, the executive, and the judiciary, and are directly effective.
1. The 28 Constitutional Standards as a tool for the “28 Founding Principles of the U.S.” to continue to develop and shine
2. The Constitutional Standard as a tool for the UN and more than 20,000 NGOs to continue to develop and shine
(1) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Charter of the UN
(2) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Constitution of the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
(3) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the UN Resolution “Laying Permanent Peace”
(4) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which is normative for peace by the UN
(5) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with other peace-related declarations of the UN
3. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the “Constitutional Power” in the constitutions of various countries
4. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the “voting rights” in the constitutions of various countries
(1) Switzerland has had the highest per capita income in the world during the past 100 years among medium-to-large countries (population more than eight million), each citizen voted “9 times” at the polling station every year
i. Zurich citizens participated in elections (federal/state/municipal/regional/community elections), with more than 17 types of voting, and held a total of 92 (2003-2019), an average of 5.41 elections were voted per year
ii. Zurich citizens participated in referendums (national/state/municipal/district/community referendum), an average of 3.82 referendums were held each year
iii. Swiss electronic voting system
(2) Local government in large countries such as California (U.S.A.) has the highest level of per capita income (population 40 million), and each citizen voted “11 times” at the polling station every year
i. State level — California state elections
ii. Municipal — Los Angeles city citizenship elections
iii. U.S.A. states implement an online electronic registration system for voter identification
5. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the “suffrage” of the constitutions of various countries
(1) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the “free use of media for political participation” of various countries
(2) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the norms of “defending liberal democracy and compulsory voting” of various countries
6. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the “human rights” of the constitutions of various countries
(1) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the norms of “human rights issues are the internal affairs of the world” of various countries
(2) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the norms of “international law is higher than national law” of the constitutions of various countries
(3) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the norms of “constitutional guarantor” of various countries
7. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the norms of “respect for foreign laws” of the constitutions of various countries
►Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the constitution of various countries “to ensure that the dignity and value of human beings are not one day behind other countries”
8. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the “judicial” constitutions of various countries
►Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the source of the “grand justice” who responds to the needs of universal justice in various countries
9. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the “violation of international law and constitution, everyone has the right to resist” of the constitutions of various countries
►Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the norms of the “right of resistance/non-cooperation” of constitutional remedies of various countries
10. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the “reform and opening up” of the constitutions of various countries
►Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the norms of “political reform and opening up, and participating in the election of heads of state at all levels under the law” of various countries
11. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the competing norms of legislative power in building a worldwide legal community of various countries
12. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with promoting Christianity (2.5 billion followers) as a luminous tool for continuous development
(1) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the 3,500-year-old biblical Old Testament as a luminous tool for continuous development
(2) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the 2,000-year-old biblical New Testament as a luminous tool for continuous development
(3) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the essential propositions of the Pope’s “World Peace Day Proclamation” over the past 100 years
(4) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the nearly 4,000 articles in Pope Francis’ Pontifical Gazette
13. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with Islam (1.9 billion followers) as a luminous tool for continuous development
(1) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Quran as a luminous tool for continuous development since 609 AD
(2) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Hadith as a luminous tool for continuous development since 800 AD
14. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with Hinduism’s Vedas (1 billion followers) as a luminous tool for continuous development
15. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with Buddhism—Tibetan Buddhism (500 million followers) as a luminous tool for continuous development
(1) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Tripitaka as a luminous tool for continuous development
(2) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with Gazette and Tibetan Buddhist Venerable Dalai Lama and other luminous tools for world peace
16. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Orthodox Bible as a luminous tool for continuous development
(1) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Old Testament of the Orthodox Bible as a luminous tool for continuous development
(2) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the New Testament of the Orthodox Bible as a luminous tool for continuous development
17. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the Torah of Judaism as a luminous tool for continuous development
18. Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the crucial propositions of the Nobel Peace Prize
19. The provisions of the constitutions of various countries to sanction the abuse of liberty to attack freedom and democracy
20. Statistics on the democracy index over the years 2008 to 2021 (totaling 32 countries)
21. The Constitutional Standard serves as the blueprint for the reform and opening up and peaceful development of various political systems
(1) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the provisions of the presidential system
(2) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the provisions of a semi-presidential system
(3) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the provisions of the parliamentary (cabinet) system
(4) Comparison of the Constitutional Standard with the provisions of the directorial system
The Thangka was signed by His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama for the Association.
*Donations are welcome, and a detailed annotated version will be given (Choose a hard copy of the Chinese version and the English version. Or electronic versions for other languages.)