Rewards for Co-founders of Permanent Peace for Humanity
We are looking for people who can provide revisions to the Draft Standards for the Permanent Peace Constitution (hereinafter, “this constitution”), to form a more complete democratic rule of law system for any nation or state, province, district, or other entity, to resolve remaining issues and achieve Permanent Peace.
While maintaining the two main ideas of this constitution (permanent peace for humanity and sustainable development of the earth), and the number of items in the 28 natural laws (hereinafter, the 228 Charter), the rewards are as follows:
1. For those who have examined and analyzed the more than 300,000 important public issues and solutions in a nation over the past 50 years in developing this draft constitution, and derived better solutions, each issue will be remunerated with NT$10,000 (US$300).
2. Anyone who revises the provisions of this constitution to make it more perfect and more conducive to the achievement of permanent peace may be remunerated from NT$10,000 to 100,000 (US$300 to 3000) for each submission.
3. Anyone who provides a better permanent peace method than this constitution to replace Article 28 of this constitution for permanent peace, may be eligible for a reward of up to NT$1 million (US$30,000).
4. Anyone who provides a way to permanent peace for Taiwan better than the 228 Charter, may be eligible for a reward of up to NT$10 million (US$300,000).
5. Dispute resolution. The first and second items above will be discussed and resolved on the Internet (no robots allowed), and the third and fourth items will be examined by academicians or researchers from the Chinese Academy of Sciences (or a court-designated arbitrator will be appointed) to form an arbitration committee.
6. These measures have been announced in major newspapers and the official website of the Association for the past ten years, and they may be revised and announced in response to changing environment and political needs.
※If you are interested in the above items, please fill in the contact information below, and we will contact you soon.
Contact: Dr. Chang I Ching Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel +886-2-8786003*25